Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Blessing

I'm just going to do a quick update. Since our loss in February we held off for a few months on trying again, and by the grace of God got pregnant after only trying for a couple of months again. I'm not going to lie, it made the rest of August easier to get through (since that's when I was due). Now I will be 16 weeks tomorrow (Due around May 1st), and have been feeling bubbling and light thumps but not as often as I would like.  I know it will still be a couple more weeks before they become more constant and noticeable. I'm incredibly tired, more so than I think I've ever been in my life and I'm crossing my fingers that my "morning sickness" is finally gone for good.

I decided to go through my old posts to see when I started feeling kicks when I was pregnant with Jillian and just kept reading.  I was reminded of the fact that I'm happy I wrote it all down, it's amazing to relive and remember.  So I would really like to do that with this pregnancy even if I am getting a late start. 

I am happy to say that my oldest sister, Becky, and I are sharing this experience together and could very well have our babies on the same day!  I just wish she lived closer, Ohio is too far away at the moment.  But I will get to see her in December and then probably again sometime in March for her baby shower.

We are very excited to be making Jillian a big sister and I know she will be great! She loves babies and kisses my belly, it's so cute!  We will not be finding out the sex again, sorry!

I have an ultrasound pic somewhere on the computer I think but can't seem to find it... so here's what you get for now.






Until next time...

The Boslers

No comments:

Post a Comment