Well it seems the time is just flying right by, which in a way is good. But I can't believe it's already September! I am 24 weeks today, which means that if baby was born early it would have a good chance of surviving. But lets just pray that he/she keeps baking for awhile, because the longer the baby is in there the better chance he/she has. Only 16 more weeks to go,... it's going to be here before we know it!! I'm scared, nervous, excited, overjoyed,... just a huge mix of emotions.
I love feeling the baby move around and kick,.. except for when I'm trying to sleep! =P We had our last ultrasound on Thursday which was great. They were mainly wanting to see the heart and we saw all 4 chambers and watched it beat. They said everything looked great!! yay!! The baby was sitting breech and the heart was right under my belly button so the ultrasound tech had some trouble getting the views she needed, but got them eventually. The hb was at 140 which was a little faster than last time (132), but it's always been in a good healthy range.
We have our crib all set up and we have the knobs for the dresser. I'm incredibly frustrated with Target right now, because I still can't sign into my registry to be able to update anything online. I can view it as a guest but I cannot sign in to add, delete or change anything. I went there on Friday and can't even sign in at the kiosk,... so I couldn't even add or update in the store if I wanted to!! I'm so mad!!! I am going to be incredibly ticked off if I have to redo my entire registry,... why the heck did they have to go and change their stupid website!!! GRRR!!! My first shower is in just over a month and it's going to be a pain in the butt for people shopping for me too,... I know I am receiving at least one of my bigger items soon, and it's not off my registry. UGH. Sorry just had to vent! LOL
Well I guess there's not much else to update on, so I'll leave you with some pictures. Hope everyone has a safe and fun labor day!!
 |
| baby's profile |
 |
| Arm, hand and leg |
 |
| face |
 |
| another profile |
 |
| 24 weeks |
My belly looks slightly smaller to me than in my 20 week picture,.. it could have been partly my posture or maybe the the baby was sitting that day,.. who knows.
Love The Boslers =)
No comments:
Post a Comment